The projected facility was going to be constructed on the 4th floor of the north west corner of the LNC Headquarters building in Houston, TX. This was the top floor so nobody would be walking on our heads. Once decided, the measuring and drawing started.
The place was big, the only thing that we needed to lookout for was the columns, I was going to try to fit as many studios as comfortably possible in this space to support the agency’s workflow, so the more the better. After measuring and walking the space I started drawing. I came up with something similar to the plot below.
The construction started…
And the end result is beautiful …
Of course all this couldn’t have been done without an amazing team.
• Mark Goulash, Architect
• Gregg Bartley, Contractor
• Jonathan Smith, Head Carpenter
• Steven Klein, Acustician
• Edmundo Gomez, Wiring and Termination
• Erick Mena, Wire and Termination
• Cathy López Negrete, Interior Designer
• Blue Leaf Houston, Furniture
• Kurtis Ewing, Equipment Supplier
For further inquiries about studio design, construction and integration please contact Matias Lanzi.